Welcome to Graphics & Banners

All discussion / requests etc for banners, pics and avatars.
User avatar
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave
Posts: 3010
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Mordialloc
Contact:

Welcome to Graphics & Banners

Postby Buzz » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:18 pm

The amount of chatter in the past week or so has indicated that you'd like a home for all thinks graphics and banners etc. Welcome - and maybe one day I'll join you in the expression of Stormy creativity! :)

User avatar
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager
Posts: 9191
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:15 am
Location: NSW
Contact:

Welcome to Graphics & Banners

Postby Super Cronk » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:21 pm

good idea.

Is this still only storm related graphics?
Image

PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER

User avatar
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave
Posts: 3010
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: Mordialloc
Contact:

Welcome to Graphics & Banners

Postby Buzz » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:22 pm

Don't really think I need to restrict this at the moment. Of course, we'll see how it goes! :)

User avatar
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Posts: 3465
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:38 am
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Welcome to Graphics & Banners

Postby Mike_The_Undertaker » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:56 pm

Excellent. :D
[size=24px]GOStorm
Image
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si

styles255
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:06 pm
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Welcome to Graphics & Banners

Postby styles255 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:16 pm

Nice idea.
Image

User avatar
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Posts: 2709
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:07 am
Location: Western Sydney

Welcome to Graphics & Banners

Postby bula » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:26 pm

Yeah good stuff, well ive run out of time to be making em, work and other stuff going so yea, but yea Kingy's really taken off!! Love the avatar mate, its GOLD!! Literally LoL. Would be better if those sigs you made actually work on more browsers than just firefox. I think they look great
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]

User avatar
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager
Posts: 9191
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:15 am
Location: NSW
Contact:

Welcome to Graphics & Banners

Postby Super Cronk » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:15 pm

bula wrote:Yeah good stuff, well ive run out of time to be making em, work and other stuff going so yea, but yea Kingy's really taken off!! Love the avatar mate, its GOLD!! Literally LoL. Would be better if those sigs you made actually work on more browsers than just firefox. I think they look great


thanks mate :D

I can make them so they work in IE..but that means i gotta spend a bit longer cutting out the images....
Image

PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER

User avatar
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Posts: 2295
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:43 pm
Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD
Contact:

Welcome to Graphics & Banners

Postby Insomniac » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:45 am

KINGY wrote:
bula wrote:Yeah good stuff, well ive run out of time to be making em, work and other stuff going so yea, but yea Kingy's really taken off!! Love the avatar mate, its GOLD!! Literally LoL. Would be better if those sigs you made actually work on more browsers than just firefox. I think they look great


thanks mate :D

I can make them so they work in IE..but that means i gotta spend a bit longer cutting out the images....

no you don't - you just have to make them transparent gifs instead of pngs...

User avatar
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager
Posts: 9191
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:15 am
Location: NSW
Contact:

Welcome to Graphics & Banners

Postby Super Cronk » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:02 pm

Insomniac wrote:
KINGY wrote:
bula wrote:Yeah good stuff, well ive run out of time to be making em, work and other stuff going so yea, but yea Kingy's really taken off!! Love the avatar mate, its GOLD!! Literally LoL. Would be better if those sigs you made actually work on more browsers than just firefox. I think they look great


thanks mate :D

I can make them so they work in IE..but that means i gotta spend a bit longer cutting out the images....

no you don't - you just have to make them transparent gifs instead of pngs...


yeah i know. when i amke it transperant .GIF the cut out around the edges looks shabby. but with the png it doesnt.
Image

PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER

User avatar
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager
Posts: 9191
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:15 am
Location: NSW
Contact:

Welcome to Graphics & Banners

Postby Super Cronk » Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:48 pm

didnt know where else to put this..but i made this earlier

Image
Image

PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER

User avatar
CronkNo7
Squall
Squall
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:10 pm
Location: Olympic Park The Home Of Rugby.

Welcome to Graphics & Banners

Postby CronkNo7 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:12 pm

A big hit on NRL Rant, should be here to.
[size=18px]Welcome To The No.7 Jersey Cronk[/size]

Image


Return to “Graphics & Banners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests