I think Sally covered most of it, but Frank did do an injury report last week as below.https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/2018/04/13/rd-6-injury-report-frank-ponissi/Finucane
- Expected back Round 9 against St GeorgeBlair
- As Sally said, this weekend he should play Q CupEarl
- July Q Cup returnHughes
- Should play this weekend (assuming he completes all training sessions)Walters
- Both expected back Round 9 as wellPapenhuyzen
- Unfortunately no update available
On an unrelated note, how sh*t are the new NRL websites this year? Virtually no information readily accessible.