2017 Grand Final: Storm Vs Cowboys

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Re: 2017 Grand Final: Storm Vs Cowboys

Postby sallymay » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:25 am

Gaiscioch wrote:Where is Sallymay in all this?
Brilliant job, mission complete. The game was a complete master-class performance.
Amazing emotions shown by the Big Three.
Slater hopefully comes back to win it all again.

Great to see the sea of purple. I feel for Cheyse Blair and Christian Welch for missing the Grand Final but great contribution to this years season.

Hey guys

Well last weekend was interesting to say the least
Made it to Sydney got sick on Saturday watched the game happy we won flew back to Melbs on Monday arvo and ended up sick in bed with influenza a throat and both ear infections

BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT TO SEE STORM WIN

LESStar58
Monsoon
Monsoon

Postby LESStar58 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:05 am

tigerr wrote:Disappointing article by Paul Kent in today's paper rubbishing suggestions that this is a great team.

Come world cup we will, in all likelihood, see an all storm spine in green and gold.

My knowledge of rugby league is pretty damn good but if it was to be Slater, Munster, Cronk and Smith in the World Cup we will see the first Kangaroos spine from one club since Mullins, Daley, Stuart and S. Walters in 1994. I may be wrong but I doub it

If that doesn't put Storm up there with the great clubs on the 90s then nothing does.

sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Postby sliat_1981 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:59 pm

I wish they could do another celebration in the weekend for people who can't afford to have the day off

Bullucked
Squall
Squall

Postby Bullucked » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:30 pm

How much did J Brom have on himself for first try scorer?
Enjoyed the game from the 'comfort'? of an Aussie pub in Bangkok with wife and 5 year old son and where everybody seemed to be shouting for the Cows.
Woohoo, haven't stopped smiling.

tigerr
Squall
Squall

Postby tigerr » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:39 pm

Cameron Smith's goal kicking late in the season and finals was quite brilliant. Well done Cam

Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Postby Scooter » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:53 pm

I just watched the second half of Grand Final with Channel Nine commentators for the first time. Ray Warren said something along the lines of the Storm have not lost in Sydney this year. The last time they played in Sydney was v Sharks in June. Their travel schedule has been kind to the Storm since then.

Seriously Ray since we have been to Sydney we have travelled to Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Townsville and Newcastle.

yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Postby yourhero » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:52 pm

Go easy of Ray. Senility has well and truly set in. Poor bloke probably got lost wondering the stadium looking for someone that died 15 years ago.

blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Postby blazza18 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:58 pm

He totally ruined the Kaufusi try by having no clue how to pronounce his name. Was the same with a few others. *lima lima lima duck* he’s terrible.

Return to “Melbourne Storm”